- Legal Help
- The Court System in Tennessee
- Understand Important Legal Terms
- How to Find a Lawyer
- Representing Yourself in Court
- Court Forms You May Need
- Find Resources in Your County
- Find Information on Many Topics
- Alternatives to Court
- Email an Attorney
- Legal Clinics in Tennessee
Help4TN is a toll-free phone line offering free legal information and referrals to low-income Tennesseans.
Tennesseans may use the Help4TN line to request information and referrals on a range of civil law issues, including, but not limited to the following:
Debt & Collection
Though Help4TN can assist callers desiring to clear a criminal record, it cannot help with criminal problems, including traffic tickets.